ZenGengo offers ten innovative and effective assignment types for language teachers. The assignment types cover all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. In this article, we show you how to quickly and easily create an Audio Recording assignment with ZenGengo. The creation process for the other assignment types is very similar.
1. First, ensure you are logged in to your ZenGengo account.
2. After logging in, the first screen you will see is your list of folders:
3. Select the folder you wish to create the assignment in by clicking on its name in the above list. Next, you will see the Assignment Management screen:
4. In the Assignment Management screen (above) select the required assignment type to create a new assignment. For example, if you wish to create an Audio Recording assignment, click the Audio Recording assignment type button.
5. Input the required details for the selected assignment. For example, if you selected an Audio Recording assignment type, you will need to input a title, a prompt, a time limit, etc:
6. Finally, click on the "Save" button to create the assignment:
7. After saving the assignment, you will see three new options. Click on the "View As Student" button to preview the assignment as a student:
8. Click on the "Copy Link" button to copy the submission link for the assignment. You can provide this link to your students in order for them to submit the assignment, or utilize one of the other ways to distribute assignments to students.
9. Click on the "Show QR" link to allow students to scan a QR code with the smartphones in order to access the link to the assignment.