It is not possible to change the email address associated with your ZenGengo account. However, we can transfer your assignments from one account to another on a one-off basis.
Before proceeding, please note the following:
- Only assignments will be transferred, which means that:
- Submissions will not be transferred
- Lessons will not be transferred
- Courses will not be transferred
- Uploaded media will not be transferred
- Feedback will not be transferred
- The folder structure on the old account will not be replicated on the new account. All assignments will be transferred into a single folder.
- Google Classroom synchronization settings will not be transferred to the new account
- If the old account has an active subscription, it can be transferred to the new account. Alternatively, an additional subscription can be taken out on the new account.
If you would like to proceed with an assignment transfer, please follow these steps:
- Create a new account with the desired email address using the "Free Trial" option
- Contact us to request a transfer of assignments from the old account to the new account
- When you contact us, please do so from the e-mail address associated with the old account, so we can verify account ownership
- Please also let us know the email address of the new account