ZenGengo allows teachers to combine assignments into lessons. Lessons make it simple and easy to share a sequence of connected assignments with students via a single link. This article describes the procedure for creating lessons. Note that is is not possible to create ZenGengo lessons if you are pairing the folder to a Google Classroom class. Instead, you should share assignments directly to the paired Google Classroom class.
1. Navigate to the dashboard of the desired folder, and check the assignments you wish to combine into a lesson:
2. Next, click on the "Create Lesson" button:
3. Next, choose whether you would like to create a new lesson or add the selected assignments to an existing lesson, then input a name for the lesson (or choose an existing lesson) and click "OK":
4. The selected assignments have now been combined into a lesson. To share the lesson with your students, click on the button with the "link" icon to show the QR code and URL for the lesson:
5. Click on the "Edit" button to customize the content and options of the lesson:
6. In the next panel, you will be able to add assignments or remove them from the lesson by dragging them between the "Available" and "Assigned" boxes. You will also be able to change the order of assignments within the lesson by dragging them up and down. Note that an assignment can only be included in one lesson at a time:
7. You can also select whether you would like to give students a free choice of assignments, or to submit them in sequential order. A time limit and an availability period for the lesson can also be specified: