ZenGengo allows teachers to combine assignments into lessons. Lessons make it simple and easy to share a sequence of connected assignments with students via a single link. This article describes the procedure for creating lessons.
1. First, ensure you are logged into your ZenGengo account.
2. Next, navigate to the Assignment Management screen for the desired folder, and check the assignments you wish to combine into a lesson:
3. Next, click on the "Create Lesson" button:
4. Next, input a name for the lesson and click "OK":
5. The selected assignments have now been combined into a lesson. The lesson can be easily shared with a single link. Click on the "Edit" button to customize the content and options of the lesson:
In the next panel, you will be able to add assignments or remove them from the lesson by dragging them between the "Available" and "Assigned" boxes. You will also be able to change the order of assignments within the lesson by dragging them up and down:
Note that an assignment can only be included in one lesson at a time.
You can also select whether you would like to give students a free choice of assignments, or to submit them in sequential order. A time limit and an availability period for the lesson can also be specified: