ZenGengo allows teachers to easily combine lessons into a course. A course link can then be shared with students at the beginning of the semester, and the students can return to the same course page each day or week of their course of study. This article describes the course creation procedure.
1. First, ensure you are logged into you ZenGengo account.
2. Next, navigate to the Assignment Management screen for the desired folder, and check the Lessons you would like to combine into a course:
3. Next, click the "Create Course" button:
4. Next, input a name for your Course and click OK:
5. Your course has now been created. On the Course tab you will now be able to edit the details of you course, such as the name and description, as well as adding an image for your course:
6. You can also change the selection and order of Lessons that have been assigned to the course:
7. Before students can access the course, you must publish it by clicking on the Publish button:
8. After you have published your course, you will be able to export the course, copy the link for the Course Landing Page, view the course, and un-publish the course: